Please provide the information needed to assist you. * Indicates mandatory fields.
* Brief description of the problem:
Identification of as much of the following important information as practical to assist with an evaluation will be helpful.
1. Process media
2. Design conditions: Pressure
3. Service conditions: Pressure
4. What is the Delta P across the valve(s) when cycled?
5. What flow rate is required?
7. Equipment Manufacturer and Model:
8.What function does the valve serve?
Throttling or orifice
Sampling or withdrawal
Automated Emergency shutoff
Control valve isolation
9. What is the valve cycle rate?
10. What is the average valve life in this service location?
11. Is this valve the weakest link or critical path in the process?
12. How often does the process shut down for maintenance or repairs?
How often if the valve(s) were not a factor?
13. What are the construction materials of the valve?
14. What are the connecting piping and process equipment construction materials?
ACTUATOR RELATED QUESTIONS
15. What is the manufacturer/model of operator?
16. What type of operator does the valve have?
manual gear operator
17. Is the physical size of the valve/actuator a critical factor in the installation?
In what way?
For more information about Scientific Valve and Seal, LP contact:
[ top ]